The main function of Student Management and Alumni Office is to provide support services to students which includes academic and non-academic, welfare, safety and security, consonance, weal, students’ human development. The department also accommodates students’ needs and necessary facilities on campus and in hostels, provides appropriate channels and mediation for students’ communication, interaction, and dealings with specific parties as well as being responsible for students’ surroundings and planning students’ activities to build a positive character among the students. The department is also concerns with students’ disciplinary matters, manages and provides services related to accommodation, health and students’ security. The department guides students to plan, coordinate and run extra-curricular activities within as well as outside the campus. This is meant to encourage interaction, positive and healthy contribution to the community and the well-being of the students.
The division provides services to students which include things like the followings:
Study loan financing
- Mediate and assist students in managing the financing of their education.
- Provide letters of confirmation on the availability of sponsors / no sponsors to bodies such as the Central Zakat, treasury and others.
- Distribute allowance checks from sponsors to students
Medical Care and Welfare
- Provide medical assurance letter to any hospital at the request of students.
- Assist in managing medical claims by students.
- Help students who face medical problems and require medical attentions.
- Mediate and help in managing students’ accident insurance claims.
- Distribute insurance claim checks to the students.
Assistance to disabled students
- Help students register with the Ministry of Higher Education to enable them to get necessary assistance (for students with disabilities).
- Managing the monthly allowance and claim on tuition fees for students with disabilities.
Prof. Dato' Dr. Mohamad Nasir Bin Saluddin
Deputy Vice Chancellor(Student Development & Campus Lifestyle)
Tel : 03-9206 9700 ext 604
Hizrian Bin Hadi
Tel : 03-9206 9700 ext 709
Latifah binti Ishak
Tel : 03-9206 9700 ext 645